Thursday, April 23, 2009

ugh

Lakers really just broke my heart right there. They were supposed to SWEEP! hello, Utah Jazz? You have to sweep. anyway, nothing much to really say here. Except I'm sick right now, thanks to allergies. I woke up with my throat sore as hell, my uvula elongated(haha look it up), my tonsils swollen, and i sound like a man. Even more than usual. This really sucks. I hate allergies! I already can't breathe on a regular day, then allergies have to be added? sheesh.

Math was so funny yesterday. We were telling our professor abour out TAs so we were talking about how one of them sucks cuz he's always late. Then some girl yells out "but he's so cute though" and my prof was like "yes he is very handsome but he should show up on time". Then as we were gonna start the lecture, my prof said "Oh, it's Earth day" and some guy yelled out "holiday! lets go!" and some other kid said "well turn off the projector then!" haha. My fave class!

Can't wait for tomorrow. It should be fun. I don't know bout Saturday though haha

Cutest reaction ever!

No comments: