what a day. actually what a week. waking up for an 8 am class everday is not cool. that should be illegal in college. but uh, it was a good week until yesterday when i get a text saying "did you hear? theyre putting trixie to sleep today" from my brother. what the eff. i texted rola and pandy and told them, and rola texted me back during class. so i read it while we were working in groups and started getting all teary. so that sucks! and now blazer's so sad cuz they're bffs. suuuuch a bad day, but Jonas Brothers got me through it haha.
today, they I didn't have to go to 2 of my 6 classes so I have a long break. it was tight. I met this check to buy her math book from her then I came back and watched some tv. WHILE THEY TESTED THE FIRE ALARMS. TWICE!! luckily i wasn't asleep yet. so i napped, woke up, went to dinner, and went to lab at 6. ugh, such a drag but it's definitely better than 8 am lab.
This quarter, Jasmine and I are striving for straight A's and losing 10 pounds HAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment