Man, I usually love Thursdays, But damn, biggest FML day ever. FMLs left and right. goodness gracious. it wasn't a horrible day, just such stupid, unnecessary things kept happening. it all started at 9:45 when i heard a knock on the door and "fire safety inspection". really? on my ONLY day to sleep in? this wasn't even supposed to be about me bitching cuz that's ugly and I don't wanna. but man, what a day. this one bitch is ruining my life, but i'm trying to not think about it. we'll see how it goes. I can only hold my tongue for so long. I think I'm just gonna start putting some quotes from my day on hear, cuz they're so damn funny. And I have nothing else to write about.
"I was just kidding. You're always cute"
"that slutty whore !"
"how are you and kobe ?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment