eh, so I had my chem midterm yesterday morning, and my gosh, it was THEE HARDEST test I have EVER taken. It was nothing like the problems we did for homework, or on worksheets. It was like 10 times harder. Only 3 people actually finished and I was so pissed cuz all my studying I did since last Tuesday totally didn't come in handy! So there were 11 problems, no partial credit wtf. I did not feel good about walking away from that test. I knew I failed. Buuuut I didnt! Well technically, I did cuz I only got 41% but the curve was sooooo low, that I actually got a B-. So thank you God, for curves.
I really need to get a job so I can pay for all these things that I wanna do in summer.
Other than that, everything's whatevs as usual. Church on Sunday was really good. We talked about the F word. Forgiveness! We had to go up to these cement walls in the front and write our initials if we are willing to forgive someone, the initials of someone we wanted to forgive, or someone that we want to forgive us. I wanted to put my initials, partly cause I should forgive people, but I mostly wanted to put my name so people could forgive me for all the unnecessary asshole things that I've done. So forgive me! haha
"iiii felllll in loveeee wiit the pizzzza bbbbbboooooyyy cause jonas brothers are gaaaaayyy"
- Megan Pandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
shit good think there was that curveee damnn!
Post a Comment