day after day we talk about how much we wanna get out of high school, how much we hate it, how much band sucks. but now that the time is here, i've realized, i'm gonna miss it. everything we thought we hated, everything we thought annoyed us, we will now miss. it didn't even occur to me until i was signing yearbooks. signing yearbooks is something that i really hate doing. but this year, i said to myself, i'm a senior, i gotta do it. signing everyone's made me realize that it's really all over. signing maggie's it was like no more seeing her red toes when she's cold and all the cute things she does. brandon...no more random rape attacks. robert said he would cry when we graduated, but i always just laughed. but singing his, while he was playing john legend- ordinary people in the back, actually made me tear up. signing javy's made me tear up too cuz no more random i love yous and no more squeezing in the car with him all up on me. signing gerry's... i straight up cried. aaahhh. and now i'm crying again. :( we're graduating now and leaving all of our "babies and little brothers and sisters" behind.
and us seniors who have been together through all 4 years of this mess. no more, no more, no more. i won't get to see my boo everyday, no kiss on the cheek, no more lazyness, dumbness, signing oldies or dancing like pussycat dolls, no chipotle visits or no shaking my head in disappointment or trying to teach morals or making fun of peoples toes and clothes, no nastyness, random hugs, giggles, fights, arguments, shit talking with my best friend. all of you that are lucky enough to be together next year, please stay together! i'll be home more than you know!
so now it's over, so no more of that. people are gonna start trickling away. then in september, it's all done yet it all starts. we all go our separate ways. we'll never be together at school again. that's why we gotta make this summer, the best summer of our lives. we gotta take all those memories and make even better ones that will stick with us FOREVER. i love all you guys, and let's chill!
BULLSHIT!
and i just think this is too funny
1. I read every night before bed.
2. I'm in love with oldies.
3. I play Halo 3 everyday.
4. I have OCD about the randomest things, especially my peeing and eating habits
5. I get into weird moods where I like to clean EVERYTHING. i was like that yesterday and today.
6. I love it when a guys has a deep sexy voice!
7. I have bad luck with technology.
8. I'm taking my license test on monday. hopefully i pass
9. Lately i've become a gym freak
10. I have a thing for athletes and dancers
11. I wanna be a pussycat doll haha
12. I hope to be a plastic surgeon and hook all you guys up.
13. I wish I had a big family like 7th Heaven or John&Kate plus 8.
14. I have a mustard phobia
15. I met Aundrea from Danity Kane at a Thai food restaurant 2 years ago.
16. I no longer eat carbs after 6
The people I tag:
1. Kristin- I wanna see wassup with her
2. Rola- she'll put some weird shit
3. Pandy- she probably won't do it, but hers would be funny
4. Kevin- cuz he's my best friend. like that kevin?
5. Gerry- he'll probably do it
6. Andre- cuz him and Gerry are lovers
7. Javy- cuz i love him!
8. Alexis- i wanna see what she'll say
7. Brandon- cuz i love him too!
9. Raul- he's probably online right NOW
10.Saish- he sucks dick for a living. just kidding!
11. Bryan- if he ever stops working, maybe he can do this
12. Sean- cuz i haven't talked to him ALL summer
13. Julianne- she's my boo!
and would i tag the same people? maaaybe, give or take a few, and def in a different order.
change of mind, i'm not deleting them just yet
today's 2 years for me and gerry! lawl
eff them for being so damn cute.
THIS IS THE MOST POINTLESS BLOG EVAAA!
No comments:
Post a Comment