hahaha i like that picture ya silly! and how do you know so much about high schoolers? i live with 2 and they don't tell me diddlysquat!
cuz im lame and am friends with so many of them. it must be the band kids though!
DOREEEEEEEENNN<3! I miss you sooooo much alsooo! I quit band :( sooo i have been sucha loner a school hahahahaha i've been doing good, besides the roller coasters in life. hahahhow are youu??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha i like that picture ya silly! and how do you know so much about high schoolers? i live with 2 and they don't tell me diddlysquat!
cuz im lame and am friends with so many of them. it must be the band kids though!
DOREEEEEEEENNN<3! I miss you sooooo much alsooo! I quit band :( sooo i have been sucha loner a school hahaha
haha i've been doing good, besides the roller coasters in life. hahah
how are youu??
Post a Comment