since i'm in a better state of mind and actually know what i'm saying, lemme do this over.
so people are totally freakin out cuz obama's president. why? pretty much cuz of the hype, cuz he's black, and cuz he won by a landslide. people have reasons to like mccain, whatever they are, but what reasons to hate obama? this country was clearly going in the wrong direction, and now somebody's here to bring CHANGE. people are worried about broken promises, but its called politics, who knows? and the taxes? so what. people needa stop being so damn greedy and realize that they will be reaping benefits of the taxes anyway. obama is what? oh, bomb, huh? just kidding, ew. but seriously, we're all in need and ready for change! whoever says obama is a terrorist and our country is going to shambles and it's over for us, that's plain ignorant and racist. say what you want, but we honestly just have to wait and see what happenes. here's to the best 8 years of our lives!
people say what they want, so let me speak my piece too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still friends with anyone, but I don't see them so much anymore. I mean, even when I go to the band hallway, the people give me weird looks, hahaha, so I've only been there twice this school year. hahah but it's all good :)
Post a Comment