If people point to their wrist while asking for the time then why don’t they just point to their crotch while asking for the location of the bathroom?
Haha good question. I guess cause that would just seem awkward. Pointing at your crotch to a random stranger? Also, for some reason, I think people don't really hear the question "do you know the time ?" It's such a short question and people usually say it when they're in a rush, sooooo it might not be heard. Even though the person asking for the bathroom might also be in a rush haha. I don't knoooow! Just the ways of society.
I was gonna use this user name. >:|
I beat ya! You have the same name though? You're tight then!
actually, it would be "eu gostou das tartarugas." you're translator must speak spanish...or chinese or sumthing. lol! but good choices! why Italy? & study abroad with me in Brazil!
Chinese obvi. They're all around me. HEEEELP!
Italy because why not Italy?! It's beautiful(from what I see on TV, movies, etc), the guys are hot and it's a different culture to experience. It wouldn't be a huge culture shock which is good even though I really wouldn't mind one.
I would love to go to Brazil with you! Does your school have any bio/chem courses there though? Or are you gonna take a random one like art or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment