Saturday, February 6, 2010

formspring.me

you were in Ayala BAC? :O (from a current member)

Yes I was. Whhhyyyy?

The Genie has granted you 10 wishes because you are special. What do you wish for?

The only thing that I'd really wish for would be for all my family and friends to be alive and healthy. But since I'm soo lucky as to have 10 wishes:

2. Get into UCLA medical school.
3. Get enough money to pay for school.
4. Become a successful plastic surgeon or OB/GYN.
5. Own a cosmetics line with my best friend.
6. Have season courtside seats to Lakers games. For life. Jack Nicholson style.
7. Meet/be besties with The Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Khloe Kardashian
8. Be a movie surfer HAHA
9. Meet and marry Aubrey Graham
10. Have beautiful children and a nice house with him.

Ask me somthing interesting.

No comments: