Monday, June 8, 2009

Finals

I'm not ready for this. Well I feel like I am in terms of studying Wednesday night, Thursday night, staying at school until 8:30 Friday night, Saturday morning 1:30-6 am, Saturday night 6- 2am, and tonight 11:30 til about 1:30. Buuut, "everything is not what it seems", therefore I'm gonna be effed. Times 2, since that's homw many finals I have tomorrow. and you get a cookie for guessing what the quote up there is from. It's from a song on a show. I only expect Rola to get it. Anyway, I need all the luck possible tomorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna make it through 4 and a half hours of tests tomorrow. We shall see. But I know I can do it. CUZ I'M SUPERIOR, DUH!

Today was an effed day in terms of somebody ruining what little confidence I had in myself. Gracias. But church was soooo good. And the guest was hot haha. Dirty, considering he was like 40. but, you know how I do.

Go Lakers, 2-0 baby!!!!!

2 comments:

xr2saish said...

you are too dirty!

doreeen said...

haha no but he was just so damn cute!