I'm supposed to be watching my dog because he thinks he can just jump over the fence and come and go to the neighbor's house as he pleases. So Right now, it's 10:49 and I'm sitting outside on my patio typing this. It's one of the gayest things I've ever done, but I actually really like it. So I guess I'll be doing this more. Too bad there are a bunch of opposums out here. I think someone's smoking hookah down the street.
So I'm officially done with my second quarter of college. I'm kinda worried about my chem grade, but we'll see. I raped my bio final today though. Surprising and not surprising. Not surprising because i studied soo much with Jasmine until 6 in the morning. But surprising because i don't know how the hell I was able to function. After sleeping at 6 and waking up at 9:40 for jo bro ticket purchase take 2. a bust! oh well, we're still going.
I realized I'm a sucker for all things cheesy. I live for those cheesy movies and homo moments when something cheesy as hell happens, you look at your friend, and can say "Ya I know, I love it too" or "that was so gay, let's watch it again". I don't know why, but the cheesy stuff melts my heart and gets me the most. And I came up with the homo-est of all homo ideas and Jaimee, we're doing it during Spring Break.
Taking the Stage tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment