eeeeeek. Jonas mother effing Brothers. <33333333 But first, Thursday. Thursday, went clubbing with Jaimee, Melissa, Rosette, Jasmine, Nikko, Rachel, Kirsten, Karla, Yasmin, and Josephine. Um, gogo dancer? No. Fun stuff for my first time. It was cool, but I'm not tryna hit that up every week. Once every two months is good haha. The best freakin part was Ray J of course. aaaaah, love him! Staked out my effing spot cause I HAD to be in the row to touch my man. Freakin raped that fool. I grabbed his hand, and touched his abs and leg. aha, what a freak.
And theeeeen. The highlight of my MONTH. I got back from school and went to get tickets for me, Joyce, and Rola. It was so freakin embarassing, cause everyone there was like 10 and here I am, looking 20 years old, walking around with 3D glasses in my hand! oh well, We got there, and it was honestly sooo fun. Of course everyone in the theatre was going crazy. All the tweens. And some of the workers ran in there and we were singing and cheering for our favorite brother(Nick) and it was some good fun. theeeen the movie started. From the first seem to the last, aaah, so great. Like, 3D? Who the eff thought of that. Freaking aye, they would like wink us at, and throw stuff for us to catch, so sick. Nick needed to look at the camera more, Kevin coulda toned it down, but he was still adorable, and Joe was perfect. But he's uggs, so it don't matter. Best moive of 09 right there, on the real. The only thing is that it was too freakin short. Or at least it felt that way. And they didn't even play shelf. or LOVEBUG. what thee? Oh well, it was amazing, on the real. After that, megawk!
AND THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE THIRTEEN AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment