Monday, March 29, 2010

KCAs

I feel like I'm wasting my life by not doing anything. But I have nothing to do! Read my 3 pages for spanish and I have nothing else. One easy day until the quarter starts kicking my ass as usual.

Saturday was the beeeest. We seriously need to get lives. Well I mean, besides stalking people. After getting lost trying to figure out where to park and how ot get to the pavillion, it was on. That was some dedication to be out there in the blazing sun like that. Band camp status on the real. And those pancakes were not doing me well at all! But nontheless! Katy Perry, Jonah Hill, Jeanette McCurdy, Debby Ryan, Dean McDermott, Kevin McKidd, Jojo, Diggy, Kimberly Wyatt, JB, Demi, and Selena are the best!!! Nathan Kress is even hotter in person and so are the Big Time Rush guys. I gotta watch that show now. Keke Palmer is shady! oh and Justin Bieber haha. Overall, that day was definitely worth it.

2 comments:

Kola said...

totally worth it...but we still have to meet jb & become their bff's! demi-style ;-)

doreeen said...

ahaha Demi style? that's a little much. And I can't get on that level with any of them besides Joe remember? But he's taken!! hahaha. But yes besties Selena style. and bffs with Drake, Nicki Minaj stlye. I'll take that!