Thursday, January 15, 2009

eh

Thank you everyone for ruining my life. and certain someones for... just being like that, shit! so messed. such a disaster. my freakin TA needs to tell us what the hell is going on. It is too damn hot for January 14th. My birthday week is supposed to be cold! MTV needs to stop playing "it's a new day" on every commercial break. San Antonio SPERMS, get out! Jon & Kate plus 8 schedule, what the? I need a pedicure instantly. I miss my doggies. I want to dance so bad. I hella need some new clothes. I need some snacks in my room. I need a job. Taylor Lautner's in. Hopefully VHudg is too. I need my rockband now! I love my writing class. and I love my hall!

I don't know what I'm talking about. "Maybe I'm just being a pansy." But, "everything is just so insignificant and just so..." You're a freak if you know what those are from.




No comments: