Such a tiring day, but whatevs. tomorrow's gonna be anotha one. gaaaah.
Had presentations in bio discussion today, so we got out 6 minutes late. Just great cuz I already knew I was pushin it with a 4:30 forev interview. So we got out at 3:56. I walked like a mad woman back to my room. Good thing I had my skirt and shoes in the car. Planned that! And luckily I found some earrings in my car cuz my origs freakin broke! I got to forever at like 4:32 and the lady was like gimme 10 minutes please. Shit, got me rushin for nothing. Anyway, it was good, it went well. The only problem was blackout. From November 16 to sometime in January, you can't have more than the 2 orignals days off a week. And no weekends off, or something. So i was like what the fuuuuh. I told her my fam goes to norcal every Thanksgiving from Wed-Sun, so that's probably the only thing standing in my way. After that, I was driving back, making a right turn, and my windows were open. There were people on the street corners with signs yelling "Yes on 8". When I was right next to them, I yelled "NOOOO". And they looked at me in disbelief. And again, after I was leaving the bank, the same thing happened, except this time i yelled "NO on 8". They were so pissed :) Freaking Orange County repubs.
Lakers totally killed today! Craaaaazy. Luke's playing well, Ariza's bangin like no other. Bynum, holla. It's like a completely different team. An actual TEAM. It aint Kobe and friends, but the Lakers. I'm feelin it. <3333
Dominic Dimalanta, hopefully you're ok <33
Psychology midterm tomorrow again, eff me.
I'm trying. WE'RE trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment